Our process is simple and straightforward. Customized per each client’s specific needs, we utilize our resources to best fill the job openings presented to us. Each stage highlights essential steps within the recruiting process that drive successful placements.
Phase 1 – Search Preparation
- Review job description and timeline with client.
- Identify key job skills, experience and personal traits needed for the organization.
- Meet with Sparrow Company staff to review job opening and create a sourcing plan.
- Implement sourcing plan.
Phase II – Candidate Identification
- Identify and screen potential candidates.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with potential candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates and present these candidates to clients.
- Handle logistics for client interviews.
- Provide single point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process.
Phase III – Search Completion
- Compile decision-making criteria from candidate.
- Consult with client to develop a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package.
- Facilitate candidate’s acceptance and transition to client’s company.
The recruiting process typically is completed in 60 to 90 days. This timeline varies depending on the job description and the availability of individuals involved in the hiring process.